Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rasheed's reaction to rejection of nomination papers

 I have been a minister 16 times, so why would I commit corruption of 94 thousand rupees, Sheikh Rasheed

In Rawalpindi, Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed, while reacting to the rejection of the nomination papers, said that the RO called the commissioner's office in half an hour on emergency grounds and alleged that I did not pay the stay fee at Murree's rest house.


In Rawalpindi, Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said while talking to the media that the RO called the commissioner's office in half an hour on emergency grounds and alleged that I did not pay the fee for staying at Murree's rest house. I didn't stay in K's rest house, apart from one land it was said that I did not declare.

The head of Awami Muslim League said that the land that is mine is in my name. The Supreme Court has given a decision in my favor regarding the land documents. An allegation of concealment of tax details has been made. I have not concealed taxes in my life. I have also been disqualified, I accept this disqualification, it is an honor for me.

Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said that I will appeal to him to withdraw the false allegations. The pen will win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Record of highest number of nomination papers rejected in Karachi

"Children should never bring this thing with them" strict ban was imposed on the schools of Lahore